Trollscantsing

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 7:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Essence of Ferocity
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:03 am 

Bleh have them. Bleh want pearl or titan artifact.

Post subject: Re: Essence of Ferocity
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:20 am 

what do they do?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:27 am 

I have titan arts. Many.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:17 am 

I would hold onto those artifacts Lucifer as you traded all your artifacts to me before the closure for that undead spear and somehow my artifacts trade log was deleted but undead spear still shows up as yours maybe a glitch to game but I have Despe working on where the artifacts went but as for you having many artifacts is a little fishy lol as you stated when we made the trade before the closure that you traded all your artifacts yet mine somehow missing from trade log and you somehow have plenty left?. Just wait til admin look into it because you did send me between 15-17 just knew it was over 15 and if I don't recieve the artifacts back that I asked Despe to delete the spear from your inventory just so no one benefits from a botched trade that changes the impact the world of lambe like I said before I would love to see Lambe prosper like stax but please help admins with info to help track our trade because Darks don;t need more advantages and if i was Dark i would asked that spear be deleted if someone who traded me never got their trade but maybe thats because I am loyal player to evening the playing ground for all :)

I just would like to know what exactly happened before the closure thats all because I did store them artifacts yet they dissappeared from our town inventory and no trade log proof but proof if the spear which we traded straight across because I would never trade you a spear for nothing lol.

I hope this issue gets resolved soon just incase the trade glitched and you got to keep the artifacts that all items to do with the trade be deleted if my trade items somehow don;t return just fair in my eyes and anyone who doesn't agree are just out to ruin the balance of lambe server just my 2 cents :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:25 pm 

Huh. the spear was traded ages ago before the game ended lice..
I had time to get more. plus friends collecting them,

You would have never gave me the spear If you didn't get the titan arts.

if my spear goes I quit as I worked hard to get it. simple.

23-10-2009 01:59:10 : Lucifer stores 1 Barbed Spetum in town

the last transaction before game closed in our town.
22-07-2010 15:42:48 : Melissa withdraws 1 ?????????????

9 months lice!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:47 pm 

yes but i wanna know where my artifacts went they just dissappeared lol not sure if a admin or someone hacked lambe to delete my items but keep your spear just makes no sense thats all if you could message despe to speed up on finding items would be grateful because if they aren;t i would say that the artifacts 15-17 and spear be deleted from your inventory so that no one takes advantage from the trade we made because like I said before darks own lambe and they don;t need to get more advantage over a trade that was glitched because lucifer if I was in your position I would ask if their items were missing from a trade I did with them that I would ask admins if they couldn;t recover the gear that my artifacts and spear be deleted to even the playing ground thats if my artifacts can;t be located but thats just because I am here to make sure game is fair to all that play whatever faction they choose. Undead help Darks get strong i expect Darks now to try and even playing ground and I respect Bleh for atleast trying to save the state of lambe with ideas same from Grahf we could easily make Lambe better then Stax :) I just want this issue taken care of so we can actually move on thats all. I hope you or Despe can step up to make the final decision on this matter.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:58 pm 

So what did you do with the artifacts for 9 months? lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:22 pm 

I am not sure this is the best place for this conversation between you two.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:45 pm 

Quote:
I am not sure this is the best place for this conversation between you two.
Agreed

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]