Trollscantsing

It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:12 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dinner,
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:32 am 

On the frigged blue dragon mt the fierce orc Eurynome saw food for his troll friend. He stealthy closed in on the dwarf and shot him with his bow. Preserved the meat with some of the snow from the mt and the salt on the dwarf, and shipped it with the ground service to Oric.

When I Oric got the 5 portions of tasty dwarf meat nicely salted and preserved perfectly I prepared a stew and then ate the fine meal.
Singing out of tune

"Tasty Dwarf Meat,
O'h tasty Dwarf Meat,

How my taste buds long for thee,
How salty the flavor u are to thee,

O'h tasty Dwarf meat"

Post subject: Re: Dinner,
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:21 pm 

Gromid reads this amazing message with awe. One would assume trolls are big and strong so that, they can get food on their own. Seems this one needs help from his master. If I would have a pet like this I would put him down.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:50 pm 

:D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:24 am 

Grulgor traversed the bustling marketplace, the tiny creatures that crowded the streets skittering out of his way as he strode through, flies trailing his hulking muscular form.

One of the many ongoing conversations caught his ear as he passed by, a group of goblins hunched around a table snickering...

Grulgors lips twisted into a grin, the dried skin around his mouth cracking as his face contorted to a rare and clearly uncomfortable form...shrugging as he continued about his business he thought to himself;

“Darks eatin’ da meats of a second hand kill?...Grulgor find that hard to believe...Goblins lie.”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:09 am 

So many dumb dumbs... dwarf meat is rare do to over hunting, it provides a salty savory flavor that is different then any other race meat. Dwarfs also get worms easily so the ones with worms are not to be eaten. So eating meat i did not kill is not a bad thing i buy raw meat from the local market all the time. Dwarf meat is no longer sold that way.

So my favorite meal is dwarf stew.

What is your favorite meal, and if someone had the main ingredient in your favorite meal would you not eat it.

And to my knowledge there was/is no goblin laughing just a stupid drunk orc eating a raw piece of wolf that a dark elf hunted and sold to the inn.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:22 am 

((OOC: Much like there is no ground service shipping?

It's called roleplay. You use the elements around you. The goblins recerence NPCs and townsfolk, wandering merchants and traders even...not players.

Clearly your troll reads minds as well. As the quote was a thought, not an audible statement.))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:04 pm 

Feed the troll before he's eating you! said the grandmother of Eurynome during his childhood.
In a cauldron, Eurynome mixed fresh dwarven meats he recently got on BDM with alchemical herbs like he did before.
This special recipe is first addicting so that Oric can't go without it anymore. The second effect is probably the most spectacular it seemed to alter his mind by beeing more influenced by the dark indoctrination so that for him there is no doubt all other trolls are following the bad way.
Good appetite, Oric said Eurynome with a malicious smile.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:35 pm 

Eurynome, you are cruel!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:41 pm 

I heard a voice from the deep inside cauldron!
I should probably rest a bit thought the orc. :p

Eury

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]